Folks in Portland, Oregon have some strong convictions when it comes to beer: They believe that draft is its natural state, and that nothing's quite as sad as a growler half full of flat, warm brew. Fellow beer lovers rejoice—Portland designer Shawn Huff created this pressurized, portable tap system to combat these common growler problems. His design is packed with features that keep your favorite brew in optimal conditions down to the last drop. Unlike glass growlers, this one will survive bicycle mishaps, so you can throw it in a basket for draft beer-to-go (how Portland is that?). It's a great way to enjoy craft beer or homebrew with friends—straight from your refrigerator or, well, anywhere. Designed in Portland, Oregon. Made in China.
- Double-walled, stainless steel growler, vacuum-insulated to keep your beer cool for up to nine hours.
- Adjustable pressurization cap to keep oxygen out and carbonation at an ideal level using small CO2 cartridges (two included).
- Steampunk-inspired tap assembly with pressure and level gauges to keep an eye on your beloved beer.
- Gooseneck tap that swings sideways for compact transportation.
- Tap handle that can be swapped for one from your favorite brewery.
- Illustrated manual including ideal pressure settings for different varieties of beer, instructions for force carbonating homebrew, and two tempting cocktail recipes.
Add the Oregon black walnut handle with magnetic stainless steel plaque for more taproom style. It lets you note the name of your beer with any dry-erase pen.