If you’re anything like us, you’ve got all sorts of Valentines on the brain. Mom, Grandpa, your partner, your sister… the list goes on—and you love ’em all in different ways. That’s where this handy gift guide comes in. Whether it’s with chocolate, jewelry, or a toast to their dog, it’ll help you find just the thing to say “love ya,” even in the platonic sense.
1. A suite of mix-your-own face masks, beautifully packaged.
You’ve spent many an hour catching up with revitalizing goop slathered on your cheeks. Keep tradition going with these simple, long-lasting mask kits.
Skin Renewing Face Masks – $25 Buy Now »
2. An easy, made-for-you way to track travels.
Jetsetting duos, you’re in luck. This personalized map is just the ticket.
Personalized Anniversary Pushpin World Map – $149 Buy Now »
3. Earrings that celebrate love’s healing powers.
Inspired by the Japanese art of kintsugi, the practice of mending broken objects with gold, jewelry designer Emilie Shapiro “breaks” these silver hearts in two, fusing them anew with gold fill.
Whole Heart Earrings – $105 Buy Now »
4. A DIY kit any couple can master.
Forget slipping under the covers. Climb atop this canvas instead. With a wee bit of help from non-toxic paint, you’ll soon have an artwork toasting your bond. (OK, so this one is definitely NOT platonic.)
Custom Love Is Art Kit – $70 Buy Now »
5. Glassware that’ll have any dog lover going gaga.
They’re your Valentine, but maybe their Valentine’s their pooch? We can’t object to that.
Dog Spirit Glassware – $60 Buy Now »
6. A tabletop game classic, personalized.
Check mate! Or is that from something else? Either way, this game customized with your names and a special date promises hours of fun and “friendly” competition.
Personalized Hearts Four-Across Game – $75 Buy Now »
7. Something soft to slip into at home.
Whether they’re cuddling on the couch with you or settling in for a relaxing girls’ night, this smooth-as-silk rayon robe will come in handy.
Golden Floral Kimono Robe – $60 Buy Now »
8. A new way to serve up food and affection.
Their secret ingredient? Love.
Heart-Shaped Serving Spoon – $20 Buy Now »
9. 16 tasty nut butter cups that leave drugstore candy in the dust.
Treat the adventurous eater in your life with coconut, tahini, and pistachio butter: not stuff you’d find in your typical PB cup, but oh-so-delicious nonetheless.
Gourmet Peanut and Nut Butter Cups – $40 Buy Now »
10. A fill-in journal that tells your love story.
Tackle it together and relive treasured memories, from your first date to your first home together.
The Story of Us – $35 Buy Now »
11. The beauty of sisterhood captured in a pendant.
Whether she’s your biological sis or a friend so close she may as well be, this pretty necklace serves as a reminder of your friendship.
A Sisters Love Infinity Necklace – $119 Buy Now »
12. A geode puzzle as unique as they are.
As eye-catching as it is tough to solve, this one-of-a-kind brainteaser’s the perfect fit for any friend that likes a challenge.
13. A serving solution that salutes their true loves.
They love you, of course. But not as much as they love wine and cheese.
Recycled Wine Bottle Platter with Spreader – $24 Buy Now »
14. V-Day truffles made exactly to their specifications.
Readymade chocolates? Not for ambitious types. Do ’em one better: Let them make their own.
Make Your Own Chocolate Truffles Kit – $34.95 Buy Now »
15. A sweeter way to send a quick note.
Your boyfriend, your BFF, your mom and dad—whoever you’re far from, this techy messenger helps you stay connected.
Lovebox Spinning Heart Messenger – $99 Buy Now »
16. A jar’s worth of little somethings to keep their space soothing.
Revered for its calming qualities, this South American wood adds a subtly sweet scent to any room when burned. (It’s also believed to help eradicate bad vibes.)
Palo Santo Cleansing Set – $38 Buy Now »
17. Mesmerizing sand art that shifts when you move it.
At home or aloft in their office, this hypnotic artwork’s sure to delight.
Deep Sea Sand Art – $85 Buy Now »
18. A cutting board that’s 100% theirs.
You know how kids used to carve their initials into tree trunks when they were “in love”? This is a little like the grown-up version of that. (Maybe if they really like it, they’ll cook you dinner.)
Personalized Cutting Board – $159-166.75 Buy Now »
19. A journal that documents jaunts across the US.
Handmade in Colorado, it’s got two pages of prompts for every state. (Finally, somewhere safe to stash stories from that spring break trip way back when…)
50 States Traveled Journal – $30 Buy Now »
20. Blissful fondue that’s ready in moments.
When you can’t be there to snuggle, this stuff will warm them from the inside out.
Decadent Chocolate Fondue – $20 Buy Now »
21. A striking must-have for any guitarist.
Celebrate their birth month and their hobby with a smooth, hand-polished pick made from a real gemstone.
Birth Month Guitar Pick – $25 Buy Now »