When it comes to adventurous eaters, the average holiday cookie just won’t cut it. Here’s your chance to show all those foodie friends you can get on their level. We combed through our assortment and put together a secret recipe of gifts to entice all the culinary connoisseurs on your list.
1. A sweet make-your-own mochi kit.
You might need to invite yourself over when they decide to bust out this DIY set.
“The packaging and product were outstanding. I love the detail and thought behind the kit. I bought one for myself and then purchased another for my daughter.” — ADS Grandma, Las Vegas, NV
2. A tortilla maker for extra memorable taco nights.
Includes an authentic cast-iron press, warming towel, and hot sauce to top it all off.
“Our family has always enjoyed taco night, but homemade tortillas take it to another level.” — Sarah, WY
3. All the equipment and ingredients for brewing a malty Oktoberfest-style beer.
A homemade pint’ll cure whatever ales you.
“This was my first attempt at brewing beer and I really enjoyed doing it. The Oktoberfest was great, looking forward to trying a new brew!”— Giuls, Belleville, NJ
4. A gift box that truly brings the heat.
These five original sauces from different corners of the world will set their foodie heart aflame.
5. Perfect Thai iced tea, every time (and at home, at that).
Just add the included ingredients to ice water and it’s ready for sip after satisfying sip.
“This is as good, if not better, than my favorite restaurant!” — Trish, CA
6. A handsome tool to infuse smoky flavor into food and cocktail recipes.
A gastronomy geek’s dream that looks impressive on the counter, even when it’s not in use.
7. A set that’ll make their most delicious cuppa cocoa yet.
This handcrafted Mexican molinillo whips up a delicious froth on top of hot chocolate.
“I was afraid to use it at first because it is so beautiful, but it works really well and washed up perfectly. I will be using this for years to come.” —Sarah, NYC
8. Everything necessary to brew up delicious bubble tea.
Boba-lovers rejoice—this kit includes black and rooibos chai tea, tapioca pearls, and two reusable straws.
9. A Middle Eastern condiment they’ll want atop everything.
We see your hummus and raise you za’atar: a nutty, tangy spread that works with all kinds of snacks.
“Great gift for a foodie. My mother-in-law used to live in Israel. Za’atar is a favorite there, and this condiment allows her to give her foods that Mediterranean kick that she often misses in American recipes.” — Kathcoa, Westville, NJ
10. A fermentation kit to make everyone’s favorite Korean condiment.
Can’t find quality kimchi? Don’t lament; ferment. This kit contains everything needed to make your own.
“This is a great way to make kimchi at home, with little mess, and without storage problems.” — Dawgzz, VA
11. A truly decadent DIY project.
It yields 36 melt-in-your-mouth chocolate truffles for all the sweet tooths out there.
12. Recipes and rolling essentials for restaurant-quality sushi at home.
Sushi rice, rice vinegar powder, nori, sesame seeds, wasabi—it’s all in there.