Need a birthday gift idea? Look no further, we’ve assembled our favorite gifts for all types. Go ahead… have a look.
1. DIY hot sauce for your favorite foodie.
Have you, too, run out of hot sauces to give your spiciest friend? Here’s a suggestion: Give them the tools to make their own.
2. Tacos for their toes (and feet, and ankles).
Everyone knows a taco lover, and these cozy socks are the ultimate tribute to their tasty Mexican indulgence of choice.
3. A cleansing candle for the birthday buddy seeking calm.
For years, people have burned sage to cleanse a new home. Take that idea and add a little lavender, cedar, and lilac crystals and you’ve got this candle. It’s a fun way to help someone move into a new year, symbolically clear the air (and their head), and get a fresh start on what’s ahead.
4. A mini version of a backyard classic: Tabletop Cornhole.
Behold! Tiny bean bags and tabletop launcher–so you and your bestie can play cornhole in the house without fear of beaning a window.
5. Give them personal photos in this vintage-inspired viewer.
Help friends honor their favorite moments with this custom reel viewer powered by nostalgia.
6. An empowering symbol for the woman who’s inspired you.
This handmade necklace features cracked glass held between two glass panes, making it a lovely symbol for all the women out there crushing it every day.
7. A happy little mug for the painter or art lover.
This mug is almost as magical as Bob Ross. Fill it with hot liquid and one of the painter’s masterpieces appears behind him.
8. Colorful light-up bath toys for the creative kid in your life.
Get these friendly bath toys wet and they light up. They’ll also light up the birthday kid’s face.
9. Grow-your-own birth month blooms for the flower child.
These DIY flower kits come in flowers for all 12 months. Your pal will definitely smile and think of you fondly with each budding leaf.
10. Colorful puzzles for the friend who’s up for a challenge.
These laser-cut jigsaw puzzles aren’t just pretty, they also provide a fun, next-level challenge.
11. Fragrant soaps that mimic the look of real birthstones.
These soaps are so pretty, we wouldn’t begrudge you buying more than one. Colored completely with veggie-based dyes, they’re loaded with invigorating minerals and soothing vitamin E oil.
12. Shot glasses they can eat for dessert.
Fill them with ice cream, espresso, or—if the mood is right—a little liqueur.
13. A glass to toast to their favorite town.
An intricate city map, street names, and city coordinates are all etched into this glass for some serious celebration of their stomping grounds.
14. An army of om.
This troop’s mission? To keep inner peace. They come packaged in a mini “studio” with a bamboo floor, and serve as a reminder to soldier through basic (yoga) training.
15. A serving bowl that’ll make a splash at their next dinner party.
Shaped like a rowboat, this silver-plated serving bowl lends lakeside charm with its wooden oar utensils.
16. Give their favorite whiskey a personalized spin.
This miniature oak barrel accelerates the aging process. The recipient’s choice of liquor will hit its prime up to ten times faster!
17. Putty with magnetic powers.
Made with micron-sized iron-based particles distributed throughout, this putty takes on magnetic properties when placed in close contact with the included magnet.
18. Bottle stoppers specially colored for their birth month.
They’re made by fusing bits of crushed colored glass to the clear stuff, then blowing a beautiful globe from the mix.
19. A book of New York Times front pages from each year on their birthday.
This special collection features front pages from each year since their birth, personalized with name and birth date, and preserved in a handsome library binding. A unique snapshot of history seen through the lens of their special day!
20. A cheese board that folds up when the party’s over.
Make sure they invite you + the holy trinity over next weekend: brie, aged gouda, and spicy honey.