With more than 4,000 uncommon goods to choose from, you might need some help finding your new favorite things. Each week, we’ll round up a mix of the brand new, the tried-and-true, and our personal picks. This week, we’re narrowing down the list a little more, just in time for Mother’s Day! Our Jewelry Buyer, Sharon, picked out a few of her favorite jewelry pieces and told us what she loves most about them.
1. Necklaces that showcase origami animals in sterling silver.
2. Bangles that let you keep those you love close to your heart.
3. Lowercase letters cast from real leafy twigs.
4. A birthstone necklace that celebrates the mother-child bond.
5. A reminder to live in the present.
6. Sterling silver footprints on sand from your favorite beach.
7. Handmade bracelets that celebrate our solar system.
8. A raw gemstone bracelet that radiates natural beauty.
9. This piece represents unbreakable bonds and helps refugees.
Buying this necklace also helps the makers, Tulianna and Alejandra Garces, give back. Production of this piece benefits the International Rescue Committee, one of our non-profit Better to Give partners.
10. A colorful beaded necklace made with repurposed gemstones.