So, you’re the only sibling that’s planning in advance for Mother’s Day? It’s hard being the responsible one—but we’re here to make it easier. Behold: a list of truly impressive gifts that you and your brothers/sisters can spring for together and split the cost. Hey, go ahead and add in a few extra bucks when you bill your sibs—call it the Golden Child Tax.
1. A serving board and cloche for her expertly baked goods.
P.S. It works just as well if she prefers store-bought.
Reclaimed Serving Board and Glass Cloche – $65-162 Buy Now »
2. A proper tea party in a box.
Pinkies up for this all-inclusive set: with it she’ll get French candies, crystal sugar, a teapot, two teacups, and other accessories.
Tea for Two Gift Box – $98 Buy Now »
3. A jewelry box that deserves future-heirloom status.
A rose is a rose is a rose is a perfectly lovely Mother’s Day gift.
Hand-Etched Rose Jewelry Box – $92 Buy Now »
4. A garden collage made from otherwise forgotten magazines.
Got an earth mama? She’ll love this verdant scene (and the fact that it’s collaged from old magazines).
Barefoot in the Meadow Collage – $65-155 Buy Now »
5. A French press, pour-over, and cold brew pitcher all in one.
Can we just say—this is so much better than an insert-popular-coffee-place-name-here gift card.
Manual Three-in-One Coffee Maker – $140 Buy Now »
6. An understated stunner she’ll want to wear every day.
The splurge is worth it for your one-of-a-kind Ma.
Double Heart Diamond Necklace – $560 Buy Now »
7. Hand-forged steel and black walnut gardening tools.
Her heart will grow five sizes when she lays eyes on this set.
Handcrafted Garden Tool Set – $290 Buy Now »
8. A planter that defies gravity.
Mom will be floating on air when she unwraps it.
The Levitating Planter – $249 Buy Now »
9. A sculptural decanter that aerates as it spins.
Go ahead, give it a swirl.
Revolving Walnut Wine Decanter – $355 Buy Now »
10. A realistic-looking cloud lamp that plays tunes via Bluetooth®.
Why so cirrus? The high-tech yet super-cute gift you’ve been looking for is right here.
Tiny Cloud Lamp and Bluetooth Speaker – $580 Buy Now »
11. Customized art that celebrates your family history.
You’ve got good taste—and the apple doesn’t fall far from the family tree.
Personalized Family Tree Wall Sculpture – $195 Buy Now »
12. A very low-maintenance garden.
Okay, it’s a glass sculpture. But a gorgeous, handmade one Mom will want front and center on her dining table.
Glass Flower Garden Centerpiece – $200-400 Buy Now »
Shop more gifts ripe for the splitting »• See all Mother’s Day gift guides here •