Picture this: It’s mid-December and you’ve still got folks on your list without gifts. Oh… that’s your reality? Let us lend a hand. With 21 gifts so good they’ll think you got ’em early, our gift guide may just save your holiday.
1. A doormat inspired by America’s pastime.
Because there’s no place like home (plate).
Home Plate Doormat – $30 Buy Now »
2. Ladybug charms for loving moms.
For ladies with little bugs of their own, these necklaces make sweet, motherly gifts.
Love Bug Necklaces – $72-129 Buy Now »
3. A must-have for pals on the move.
They could let their cords get lost in their carry-on—or you could, y’know, give them this.
Travel Cord Roll – $20 Buy Now »
4. Recycled coasters that keep beers cold.
Made from reclaimed granite (and topped with a sea stone), this coaster set administers chill.
Beer Bottle Chilling Coaster Set – $68 Buy Now »
5. These fortune cookies aren’t for eating.
Handmade and finished with colorful accents, these “cookies” come with blank slips of paper, so you can write your own special notes.
Ceramic Fortune Cookie Set – $29.99Buy Now »
6. Spices collected expressly for dipping.
Measure, mix with oil, and break bread. Boom: They’ve got an addictive appetizer.
Gourmet Oil Dipping Spice Kit – $38 Buy Now »
7. A reading light powered by the sun.
Pros? Many. It’s eco-friendly, looks great on their table, and makes reading happen.
Solar Reading Light – $30 Buy Now »
8. Hand-thrown mugs with special stones.
Tea’s already part of their de-stressing routine. Add a new dimension: the rhythmic rubbing of a stone believed to have soothing properties.
Healing Stone Mugs – $26 Buy Now »
9. Aromatherapy meets massage.
Infused with fragrant essential oils, these rubber balls help relieve aching bodies. (You know, from all that holiday stress.)
Aromatherapy Massage Ball Sets – $35 Buy Now »
10. Candles that smell—mmm—just like home.
From SoCal to South Carolina, there’s a scent for every state.
Homesick Candles – $30 Buy Now »
11. This popcorn comes complete with cob.
Snacking is serious business, and this popcorn’s a step above the stuff you’d find at the store.
Popcorn on the Cob – $17 Buy Now »
12. Colorful globes that’ll track their travels.
Each comes with five red pushpins so they can get started right away.
World Traveler’s Cork Globe – $80-140 Buy Now »
13. A much-needed spa set.
It’s R&R in a suite of five goods.
14. A handy tool that de-stems leafy greens.
Nobody likes kale stems. Trust us—they’ll thank you.
Kale & Herb Razor – $15 Buy Now »
15. A to-do list that’s actually fun.
100 activities, 100 illustrations: This playful poster keeps boredom at bay.
100 Things to Do Scratch Off Poster – $15 Buy Now »
16. Colorful dinos that glow from within.
…not ’cause they’re magic. Just ’cause they’re lamps.
Glowing Dinosaur Lamp – $40 Buy Now »
17. A one-way ticket to homemade truffles.
Minus cream, this kit has everything they’ll need—even a thermometer.
Make Your Own Chocolate Truffles Kit – $34.95 Buy Now »
18. A care kit for those who like to get dirty.
From insect repellent to special soap, this kit’s got what gardeners need to stay fresh.
Well-Tended Gardener’s Kit – $48 Buy Now »
19. A throwback to the good old days.
Were they alive in the 1700s? We weren’t either, but this butter churner still brings us joy.
Butter Churner – $39 Buy Now »
20. Pages ready for rebel girls’ thoughts.
Filled with activities to challenge perspective, induce thought, and inspire action, this journal’s perfect for any young woman with a mind of her own.
Rebel Girl’s Journal to Start Revolutions – $20 Buy Now »
21. Great tea that’s easy as 1-2-3.
These slightly sweet “drops” turn water into tasty tea.
Tea Drop Sampler – $34 Buy Now »
There’s still time! Shop last-minute gifts »