Still looking for just the right thing for someone on your holiday shopping list? We gathered 20 of our favorite last minute gifts under $50 with all types of giftees in mind. So, whether you’re a secret Santa searching for something special, trying to stuff that last stocking, or just looking for a few final perfect presents, we can help!
1. Your favorite DIY-er will get a kick out of Crumple–The Make-it-Yourself Bear. A. Because he’s fun to make and B. because his name is Crumple. How adorable is that?
2. The punctual decorator on your list will love the Faux Bois Sticker Clock. The sleek shape and bold numbers make it a hit with fans of modern designs, while the “wood grain” gives it a nice, homey feel. Oh, and since it’s made of self-adhering vinyl, this gift is sure to stick with them.
3. We all know someone who has “a thing” about their food touching. Give them this thing to deal with that thing. | Ceramic Soup and Sandwich Tray Duo
4. How do you put hours of fun, bonding, and memories into Grandma or Grandpa’s stocking? With A Grand Adventure Activity Set.
5. This Camera Puzzle should get double exposure. It makes a great gift for any puzzle person, but a photographer will also love to take a shot at putting it together.
6. Need a mushy (in a good way) gift for the lovebirds on your list? Give them this chance to tell their story, with prompts to make sure they don’t miss any of the details of their epic romance. | Our Love Story – A Journal
7. Whether they prefer sweet or savory, your favorite foodie will find gourmet Popcorn Kernel and Seasoning Sets irresistible.
8. It might be just a bit to big to fit into the typical stocking, but a fashionable on-the-go-getter will prefer stuffing a Foldable Market Basket to a big, fuzzy sock anyway.
9. The perfect gift for a baby so cute “you could just eat him up!” | Tortilla Baby
10. It’s not just wishful thinking to imagine that an introspective dreamer might enjoy a beautiful hand-blown glass accent piece that serves as a vessel for little messages of hope and gratitude. | Wishing Ball
11. Know a cyclist who likes to enjoy a refreshing beverage from time to time? This Reclaimed Bike Gear Bottle Opener Coaster is ride up their alley.
12. These days, “geek” is a compliment. Give an amateur astronomer something to geek-out over with the Constellation Mug.
13. Tea drinkers expect to get leaves, bags, and cups for the holidays, but they’ll feel like they really cleaned up when they open this Tea Party Soap Set.
14. By grade school, most kids know better than to play with their food. Many, however, still like to play with toy cars. | Lunchbox Car
15. Teenagers, on the other hand, might benefit from taking a break from teen angst to give the playing with food thing another try. | The Mug with a Hoop
16. Older kids, and kids-at-heart, will also love Black Light Putty. You’ll be able to tell by the way they glow when they open it. (Even before turning on the black light!)
17. The woman who loves to treat herself can be tricky to shop for, but she’ll love the chance to give her skin a treat with a Make Your Own Body Butter Kit.
18. Wow a whiskey drinker with a good ol’ fashioned great gift. | Old Fashioned Whiskey Kit
19. Impress a beer-loving guy or gal with this infographic that doubles as decor. | Beer Pop Chart
20. Finding the perfect little gift for someone who loves to sew has never been so easy. | Ceramic Pincushion