Getting a daily dose of relaxation can be difficult when we’re surrounded by a hectic world, but some women are so passionate about finding balance that they seem to make the most of every moment. These zen seekers can teach us a lot about doing what’s best for our bodies and minds if we would just listen to them as well as they listen to their Chakras. This collection of 19 gifts celebrate self-awareness, meditation, and the yoga lifestyle. So, while we may not all be as in-touch with the universe as these wise women are, we can still let them know that we appreciate the lessons they’ve taught us about connecting with our surroundings and our inner selves.
1.Yoga can take a load off the body and the mind, but lugging a mat isn’t always relaxing. This Upcycled Sari Yoga Bag makes the commute to class as peaceful as Lotus pose.
2. Even those who seem the most calm may need to take a moment to reflect every now and then. This low-tech “tablet” is the perfect place to write down thoughts and watch them fade into the sands of time. | Meditation Box
3. Whether she’s just starting her practice or is a long-time yogi, she’ll love this artful collection of illustrated Asanas. | Yoga Pose Poster
4. Zenguin Mugs— Because the quest for zen doesn’t have to be without humor.
5. The Yoga Tote carries everything she needs before she lets go of the days extra baggage in Shavasana.
6. She may not be able to break into Bow pose in the middle of an important business meeting, but she can wear a Yoga Pose Pendant as a comforting reminder to stay calm even when things get stressful.
7. The Chakra Flags Chime is a handmade reminder to stay in touch with the 7 Chakras, or “windows to the soul.” The pretty sounds made by its rustling bells are reminders that beautiful art goes beyond what the eye can see.
8. If vertical art fits more easily into her personal space, she’ll love the Ganesh Chain Chime.
9. A long, hot bath can be one of the best ways to de-stress, and this Chakra Bath Salts Set makes soaking even more serene.
10. If bath salts aren’t her cup of tea, she might enjoy a soak enhanced with herbs. | Teabag Tub Soaks
11. Give her springtime in the middle of winter with this tranquil scene. | Cherry Blossom Snow Globe
12. She may already have a soundtrack for her daily yoga routine, but eucalyptus and lemon or lavender will add a lovely scent-track. | Recycled Wine Bottle Candles
13. She may be the earthy type, but she’ll be over the moon when she opens this gift. | Many Moons Screenprint
14. Those who seek zen must find a connection with the present; this Silk Wrapped Soul Bracelet – Consciousness symbolizes awareness of the moment.
15. Enjoying a cup of tea is a great way to loosen up after a long day, and this loose-leaf collection with make that cup even more enjoyable. | Chai Tea Kit
16. Of course, that moment of zen doesn’t have to end when the first cup is empty. | Glass Teapot with Stand
17. Add yet another level to that soothing tea-time experience with a handmade Healing Stone Mug.
18. Whether she prefers to meditate in an outdoor garden or in a corner of the den, these calm kitties will fit right into her quiet space. | Zen Cat Garden Sculptures
19. The busier her lifestyle gets, the more amazed you are that she always manages to find balance. Show her how much you appreciate this special quality with charming necklace says it perfectly. | Balance and Harmony Necklace