Listen, we’ve got a *lot* of really good Father’s Day gifts—but don’t just take our word for it. Each of the picks below has glowing reviews, so read on and see what real-life customers have to say.
1. A golf-themed barbeque utensil set that’s totally ace.
“Great Father’s Day gift, for any golfer in your life.” – Lisa, Mound, MN
2. A fill-in-the-blank book that lets you wax poetic about your pops.
“I bought this for my dad, and he absolutely loved it. It was super customized and personal (lots of room to make this truly your own) and I’m sure he teared up reading it.” – LP, New Jersey
3. A beer-opener made out of real, game-used baseball bats.
“This was such an awesome and unique gift!!! When my dad opened the box he thought it was a nice bottle opener, but then I mentioned he should look a little closer. He’s a huge Yankees fan and was blown away that it was actually made from a game-used bat. Once I explained we could look up who used it and the game, we immediately checked it out. We were even able to find a clip of the play where Chase Headley broke his bat! Only drawback is he thinks it’s so cool, he doesn’t want to use it!!” – J, NY
4. A copper rain gauge green-thumbed dads will geek out on.
“Great Father’s Day gift for an outdoor garden enthusiast!” – Dr. Shelly, Ohio
5. A Himalyan salt plank that will take his cooking to a whole new (and very tasty) level.
“Bought this for my dad for Father’s Day and he loves it! He said it completely changed his grilling game!” Lola, Oahu, HI
6. A set of toothpicks-turned-nightcaps—they’re infused with a barrel-aged, Islay single malt Scotch.
“The best gift I’ve ever given my dad!” -Jill, Granger, IN
7. A major improvement from the average ballpoint. This pen’s a screwdriver, stylus, level, and ruler, too.
“This is a great product. My dad loved it. It’s a good mix of unique and useful.” -Hopecsut, Oklahoma
8. An interactive, scratch off poster that celebrates movie magic.
“Perfect Fathers Day Gift! This was the perfect gift for my movie lover husband. After our son goes to bed, we take turns each picking a movie to watch. We own and have seen most of the movies on the poster but we are starting over. It’s fun to scratch it off and see what symbol is under there. I definitely recommend!” – Leon, NC
9. A quick breakfast solution for efficiency-loving fathers. This handmade dish lets him whip up an omelette in less than a minute.
“I bought this as a gift for my Dad. He loves it and uses it every morning!” Boymom, Houston, TX