Not to brag, but we’re kind of experts when it comes to gifting. From picks that appeal to the most obscure of interests to majorly crowd-pleasing presents, our selection lets you find just the thing for the person you love. Since Dad’s time to shine is coming up fast (ahem, June 16th) peruse this list of finds you can only get at UncommonGoods—each of them perfect for Father’s Day.
1. A smart serving solution for pistachio-lovers.
Does he go nuts for pistachios? Solve the whole shell-pile-up problem with this elegant server—just place any debris in the lower tier for easy clean up later.
2. A retelling of the of civil rights movement through top-notch reportage.
Whether he’s a history buff, activist, or simply a believer in equality for all, he’ll appreciate this assemblage of New York Times pieces.
3. Custom outdoor art that shows all signs point to love.
Faraway family members will still feel close with this personalized signpost. Choose loved ones’ names and distances, then metalworker Chris Crooks will work his magic in weatherproof steel.
4. A board-game-turned-drinking-game that’ll brew up hours of fun.
Got a Dad that knows his beer? Roll the dice, participate in fun challenges, and knock back a few cold ones along the way thanks to this updated take on a classic board game.
5. And all-inclusive kit for refreshing, homemade boba.
Now Pops can take pride in whipping up his own Taiwanese bubble tea right from the comfort of his kitchen. This do-it-yourself set includes two flavors of tea, tapioca pearls, and a reusable metal straw.
6. A custom map that celebrates your most-loved family vacations.
Put a pin in cherished memories with this personalized work of art. You can have your family name included on top, then mark the destinations you’ve adventured to together. Consider it payback for all those heavy suitcases you had Dad lug around.
7. Outdoor sculptures that’ll turn his backyard into Jurassic Park.
What was that rustling in the leaves? Just a pair of velociraptors, no big deal. This pair of steel dinos will add extra personality to his garden.
8. A guided journal that’ll help him preserve his life story.
He always has the best stories—help him make ’em official with this book of prompts. Once he works his way through the nine sections, he’ll have a fully realized personal memoir.
9. Home décor that shines light on his favorite city.
Now Dad can enjoy his favorite skyline—no matter where he lives. This cleverly designed lamp casts an exaggerated shadow of iconic views from either Boston, Chicago, New York, San Francisco, or Seattle.
10. A grooming kit for embracing his inner lumberjack.
Shout-out to the beardy dads. The natural ingredients in this oil and balm duo will help him finesse his facial hair to perfection.