Want to expand your Father’s Day gifting repertoire beyond ties and… more ties? You’re in the right place. These 10 picks are brand-new this year, so originality is a given (and Dad’s approval is, too).
1. A decanter that’ll take his favorite whiskey up a notch.
Pour booze in one chamber and water in the other—it’ll make sure just the right of H2O comes through, unlocking subtle flavors that would otherwise be missed.
2. A flask-slash-tumbler to bring drinks on outdoor adventures.
Is it just us or does Dad seem a lot more relaxed on this camping trip? Magnets keep the top sealed on tight, so no need to worry about spill-age.
3. Personalized art that reps the whole baseball-loving fam.
Awww, even your pup has a seat in the stands. Artist Patricia Carlin will customize this piece for you down to the foam fingers and pennants.
4. Pint glasses that pay homage to his team’s home base.
From San Francisco’s Oracle Stadium to the home of the Bronx Bombers, there’s something for every baseball Dad.
5. Spirit-inspired oils that’ll support his beardy tendencies.
Gin, an old-fashioned, and scotch are all on the grooming menu.
6. A teak-topped phone charger that doesn’t require wires.
He’ll be proud to have this on his desk at work (you know, next to that embarrassing picture of you from middle school).
7. An oak barrel where coffee and whiskey can coexist.
Spritz the barrel with the included bourbon essence for coffee beans with a kick—hello, after-dinner treat. Plus, add his name on front for a personalized touch.
8. A set to help him better connect with feathered friends.
Handcrafted wooden bird calls let Dad chat with robins, Mallard ducks, and Black-capped Chickadees.
9. A bracelet designed to hold his goals and wishes.
Now you get to be the one asking, “what’re your intentions?” Have him write down any meaningful mantras, dreams, or memories he’d like to keep close at-hand and store it right in the clasp.
10. A planter that’ll make him very hoppy—er, happy.
Green thumbed dads will jump for joy when they see this friendly frog.