She’s a master of mindfulness, an arbiter of incense, a face mask aficionado. She’s your most wellness-obsessed friend—and thanks to all the gift choices on our list, you can easily add to her self-care stockpile. Let’s do a few deep, cleansing breaths…and let the shopping begin.
1. Aromatic slippers that’ll keep her toes nice and toasty.
Just pop these plush slippers into the microwave to enjoy the cozy goodness—and to activate the lavender inside.
Ballerina Herbal Warming Slippers – $48 Buy Now »
2. A calming bedside light that leads to sweeter dreams.
Inhale as the light fills the room, exhale as it shrinks away, and drift into deep, restorative rest.
Moon Beam Sleep Aid – $60 Buy Now »
3. A simply heavenly handmade foot massager.
Who’s not in a better mood after a quality foot massage?
Handmade Wooden Foot Massager – $34 Buy Now »
4. This tension-taming device, made based on ancient wisdom.
Do like the Daoists and squeeze this common pressure point—it’ll provide instant relief from headaches, back pain, and more.
Tension Relief Wearable Acupressure – $20 Buy Now »
5. A water bottle turned handy hydration guide.
Help her hit those daily H2O goals.
Drink More Water Bottle – $19.99 Buy Now »
6. Globally sourced stones with an affirmation to keep her going.
“I will persist until I succeed,” is just the kind of message she’ll want to be reminded of each day.
Confidence and Success Affirmation Stones – $15 Buy Now »
7. Prompts to bolster her mindfulness practice.
It only takes a minute to take a card and reflect on it, but the lessons learned will stick with her forever.
Mindfulness Card Set – $16.95 Buy Now »
8.An anxiety-quelling accessory inspired by ancient Japanese breathing techniques.
Simply exhale through the pendant and feel the relaxation set in.
Mindful Breathing Necklace – $95-$115 Buy Now »
9. Speakers to enhance her meditation practice.
A trip to a Tibetan temple might be nice—but you could also let her relax at home using speakers with soothing, three-minute-long tones.
Mindful Meditation Tone Therapy Speakers – $149 Buy Now »
10. The key to a satisfying snooze.
Weighted beads inside this super soft mask help slow the heart rate, ease the muscles, and, and…zzz…
Weighted Sleep Mask – $25 Buy Now »
11. A handmade bracelet that’ll keep her personal wish close by.
Write down the intention, slip it into the clasp, and you’ve got a daily reminder to make it come true.
Wishbeads Intention Bracelet – $58 Buy Now »
12. Diffusers that’ll take her to another place.
Whether she likes to recharge up in the mountains or down by the sea, these scented diffusers are like a breath of fresh air.
Happy Place Diffusers – $20-$48 Buy Now »
13. A sustainable skincare set that’ll totally refresh her routine.
Only the best organic ingredients for your wellness-loving friend.
Holistic Skin Care Collection – $96 Buy Now »
14. An interactive journal that encourages positive thinking.
50 activities to help her slow down and find peaceful moments during the daily grind.
Slow Down Scratch Journal – $15 Buy Now »
15. Tablets that turn showering into a spa-like experience.
Think beyond the bath bomb. These fizzy tablets will fill up her bathroom with the calming scents of essential oils.
Aromatic Shower Tablet – $26 Buy Now »
16. A true wonder wheel: yoga edition.
This cork-backed wheel is made to massage sore muscles, strengthen the core, and ultimately, advance that yoga practice.
Cork Yoga Wheel – $48 Buy Now »
17. A new way to bring balance to her life.
Maybe she’s already upgraded to a standing desk, but a balance board to help her exercise at work? That’s like wellness-ception.
Standing Desk Balance Board – $149.95 Buy Now »
18. A starter kit for her own zen garden.
With seeds for chamomile, peppermint, lavender, and more inside, expect to get invited over for a truly delicious cup of tea.
Balance and Tranquility Grow Kit – $12 Buy Now »
19. Candles that come with meaningful mantras.
A zen trifecta: essential oils, gemstones and affirmations printed on each.
Intention Candles – $29 Buy Now »
20. Energy-shifting smudge sticks to burn at home.
Help her cleanse her space with the unique pine-y, mint-ish scented palo santo. It’s often called “holy wood,” believed to bring positive energy wherever it’s burned.
Palo Santo Cleansing Set – $38 Buy Now »
Shop more ways to help her be well »