We don’t have to tell you that teenagers go through a crazy roller coaster of changes. They’ve bid farewell to the “little kid” years and they’re on a quest to find a voice (and, perhaps, the #perfecthashtag). This period of self-discovery is really awesome and we’re all about encouraging individuality. So we hand-selected 20 of our coolest items for the savvy, curious, and fun-loving teens in your life. These gifts aren’t just Instagram-worthy keepsakes, they’re also little stamps of uniqueness during this holiday season and beyond.
1. A wall calendar that’s fun to pop.
This fun way to mark the days certainly won’t burst their bubble.
2. Putty with magnetic properties.
Because moldable magnetic putty makes for the coolest time-lapse videos ever.
3. Adorable tentacles to hold their toiletries.
“My two teenagers share a bathroom and have so many bottles in the shower. This helps organize and they love how you can hang the bottles upside down to get the last drops. ” —JSkipper, State College, PA
These cephalopods save space in the shower and are so cute your teen will want one hanging around.
4. A DIY Kit for the lip balm lover.
This kit features all-natural ingredients, and enough of them to make five tins of lip-smacking goodness!
5. Stickers to personalize their phone accessories.
Put a human face on technology.
6. A card game that incorporates technology.
“Having four teenagers, it’s sometimes hard to get them to engage in family activities. This has everyone around the table for hours!” —Ash, Indiana
Tired of having to compete with your teen’s phone? You might as well give it the official party invite.
7. A playful pouch picturing the camel’s cute cousin.
They’ll llove this llittle llama.
8. A marquee for their own messages.
These color-changing lights are inspired by vintage movie marquees. The teen in your life will feel like a star each time they change the message.
9. A fun Bluetooth® phone they’re sure to love a bunch.
This bright yellow banana is actually a receiver that connects wirelessly to their phone.
10. A poster showing off iconic unmentionables.
Superman needed a little stretch to leap tall buildings. And even Daredevil didn’t dare to go commando. Comic book fans will get a kick out of this poster for sure.
11. Sweet little lights in the shape of gummy bears.
“My teenage niece loved it! Can be plugged in or used with AA batteries. Also has a small hole in back so can be hung up too!” —L. Jackson, Phoenix, AZ
Sleepover parties just got an adorable upgrade.
12. A fun game they can play with their BFFs.
Teens will have fun playing with these conversational cards with friends. They’re also great for family time.
13. A colorful necklace for the candy enthusiast.
OK, teens (and everyone else) should limit candy intake, but wearing colorful sprinkles contained in a heart-shaped pendant is another story.
14. This notebook has removable (and returnable) pages.
Whether they use it for journaling or taking chem notes, your teen will dig this magnetic notebook. The pages easily “tear” out and stick right back to the “binding.”
15. A kit for making mochi magic at home.
Sweet and chewy on the outside, cold and creamy on the inside, adorable all over: that’s a mochi ice cream ball. Now they can make them at home.
16. A stool that adds a pop of color (and extra storage) to their bedroom.
Available in five Pantone™ colors, this handy little stool also provides space for stashing stuff.
17. A friendly narwhal. (Who’s also a handmade mug.)
Ned left the sea to pursue a quiet life filled with warm drinks and good company. He can’t wait to be a holiday gift for your teen.
18. A necklace that celebrates girl power.
“This was the perfect, unique gift for an amazing young lady capable of anything.” —Judy, Dallas, TX
She may not have smashed the glass ceiling yet, but why not show her that you believe she can?
19. This backpack is made to be drawn on.
Budding designers will have a blast decorating this blank-slate backpack. It’s waterproof, made of durable “paper-leather” fabric, and comes with a few markers to get them started.
20. Shimmering geodes that are actually bath bombs.
Glitter’s making a comeback and these bath bombs are a classy (and cool) way to get radiant skin. Each geode-inspired scented ball is made with replenishing plant-based butters and oils.