Finding a good wedding gift ain’t easy, especially if you’re looking to live a little and—gasp!—go off registry. Lucky for you, we’ve got plenty of goods that freshly minted husbands and wives will appreciate, from sweet, cheerful mugs to custom artwork. Check out 13 of our favorites below.
1. Mugs for the couple that caffeinates together.
Handmade in California, these adorable mugs hold up to 21 ounces of coffee. (That’s a lot.) They’re also sold individually, so it’s easy to nab pairs for couples of all kinds.
2. Hand-painted platters that toast happy endings.
Suzanne Pollack’s sweet, sentimental design celebrates a love that’s written in the stars, whether it’s between brides, grooms, or both.
3. A custom-made vase crafted from a champagne bottle.
They’ll be popping champagne all night. What better way to remember their big day?
4. A print commemorating the crossing of paths.
Chances are the bride and groom first met long before their wedding day. Celebrate the moment their journey began with this personalized print depicting a crossroads.
5. A wooden puzzle that highlights home.
Just plug in the address of the happy couple’s home base and we’ll whip up this fun, personal puzzle. Pieces spelling “home” mark the special spot.
6. Glasses to celebrate a love that’s out of this world.
Space geeks and suckers for sweet scenes alike will delight in Amanda Siska’s etched glassware, which comes in shapes to please drinkers of wine, beer, and spirits.
7. Wedding portraiture crafted from pebbles and more.
Wendy Pound collects pebbles, sea shells, and pieces of wood to craft one-of-a-kind portraits of couples on their big day. Great for folks for whom photos won’t suffice.
8. A glassware duo etched with the couple’s initials.
You can’t really give ’em a hand-carved tree trunk, can you? Luckily, these custom-etched glasses are just as sweet.
9. Hand-sculpted artwork for cyclists who appreciate romance.
Made in the Athens, Greece, studio of sculptor George Roumanas, this bronze sculpture’s a solid pick for the pair that already owns a tandem bike.
10. A heavy-duty cutting board made just for them.
You know what they say: “The foodies that cook together stay together.”
11. Custom-crafted prints with a vintage twist.
Inspired by designs of yesteryear, Alexander Doll crafts prints with plenty of personal touches, from the name of the couple’s venue to the date of their anniversary.
12. A classic registry hit (turned uncommon, of course).
Newlyweds love Lazy Susans, no? Crafted from disused bourbon barrels, this version’s an unexpected, personal twist on a classic.
13. And a heart-filled take on a classic game for two.
Help ’em start their first game night off right with a four-across game made just for them.