With more than 4,000 uncommon goods to choose from, you might need some help finding your new favorite things. Each week, we’ll round up a mix of the brand new, the tried-and-true, and our personal picks—all just for you.
1. A cookbook you write (with help from your fam).
Log your culinary experiments alongside tried-and-true recipes like Grandma’s lasagna with this write-it-yourself hardbound cookbook.
2. A dining set that makes mealtime constructive (and fun!).
Picky kiddos? Banish mealtime woes with this plate and set of utensils that make even vegetables fun to eat.
3. Tiny, wearable relief for headaches, back pain, and more.
Daoist tradition holds that squeezing the spot between your thumb and forefinger can relieve all sorts of aches. Try it yourself with this little green implement… and without tiring the fingers on your other hand.
4. Animals that’ll keep your houseplants company.
Made from bendable brass-plated steel, these furry (and scaly!) friends adjust to hug the stems of your favorite indoor tree.
5. Glasses that link your two favorite things: wine and the stars.
Sure, you could take a look at the stars by walking outside at night, assuming you don’t live in a big city. But these glasses make for an even more fun way to track the location of each constellation.
6. Candles that reveal a sparkly surprise.
Beneath the soy wax in each of Kelly Decker’s handmade candles lies a crystal imbued with special meaning, stashed away especially for you to find.
7. A necklace that benefits survivors of sexual violence.
8. A radio that’s always tuned to your favorite station.
Love NPR? Or Hot 97? You’ll never need to turn your dial again with this handy radio, which comes pre-tuned to your favorite station.
9. Bookends that double as vases for fresh flowers.
Nowhere to stash your favorite blooms? These classy glass bookends serve double duty.