With more than 4,000 uncommon goods to choose from, you might need some help finding your new favorite things. Each week, we’ll round up a mix of the brand new, the tried-and-true, and our personal picks—all just for you.
1. A water bottle that lets Fido drink, too.
Keep your pooch from getting parched with this water bottle made especially for good boys.
2. A pasta necklace for carb lovers.
Revel in this grown-up take on everyone’s favorite kindergarten craft: the macaroni necklace.
3. A mind-bending set of iridescent drinking glasses.
How do they get them to look so shiny? It’s a mystery, but we know they’ll add magic to even the humblest of beverages.
4. Handmade glass chimes that look just like sea creatures.
What’s that tinkling? Oh, just the sound of the deep sea.
5. A business card case that mimics your old favorite mixtapes.
Cassettes may be passé, but this novel way to keep your cards stowed away sure isn’t.
6. Out-of-this-world, handmade bottle stoppers.
Loud-and-proud space geeks will “ooh” and “ahh” at these artist-made cork upgrades.
7. A rug shaped like a lovely leaf.
No luck with houseplants? No worries; this rug adds an un-killable touch of green.
8. “Salami” made from Greek figs and spices.
These Old World-inspired “salamis” turn dried fruit into something a little more interesting. (Yep, they are completely meat-free!)
9. A DIY kit that lets you craft greenery from felt.
Make 18 of your own delicate succulents with this kit that includes everything you need.