With more than 4,000 uncommon goods to choose from, you might need some help finding your new favorite things. Each week, we’ll round up a mix of the brand new, the tried-and-true, and our personal picks—all just for you.
1. A cocktail kit that makes eight smokin’ margaritas.
With smoked sugar syrup, lemon mint shrub, and dried lemon slices on deck, you’ll be making A+ cocktails for a crowd in no time.
2. A little something to bring butterflies into your garden.
Too many butterflies? No such thing. This puddler’s designed to hold onto the minerals our six-legged friends crave once water evaporates—and to keep them coming back for more.
3. An at-home fermentation kit for probiotic fans.
Can’t get enough of that fresh-pickled flavor? We feel you. This kit makes it easier than ever to keep the sharp, tangy treats flowing. (Pro tip: Try binging It’s Alive for funky new ideas.)
4. A hand-blown decanter emblazoned with teensy fauna.
Say goodbye to the sad old pitcher you’ve been toting from apartment to apartment since you graduated, whenever that was. This decanter brings playful sophistication to the table.
5. Handcrafted blocks for budding astronomers.
Help instill a love of everything out-of-this-world with this set of blocks representing all eight planets (and Pluto, too).
6. A creative way to keep raindrops at bay.
This umbrella opens upside down, so errant drips stay fully contained. Genius? We think so.
7. A pitcher decorated with impressions of wildflowers.
Handmade from slabs of clay finished with the utmost care, maker Colleen Huth’s one-of-a-kind pitcher absolutely oozes natural charm.
8. A pin-catching dish that’s basically magic.
Did we say magic? We meant mag-net-ic. Either way, it keeps pins from slipping away—an ideal tool for the at-home seamstress.