Waaait, you could have sworn Mother’s Day was the third Sunday in May, not the second! (Yep, it’s definitely the second Sunday: May 13.) So you’re in a bit of a time crunch? Good thing there’s a collection of thoughtful gifts Mom will love just a few scrolls and taps away. Phew.
1. Mum’s a green thumb? Meet her new BFF.
Clifford may be a pest, but he’s the best kind—he only nibbles on leaves of the copper variety.
Clifford the Copper Eating Caterpillar – $30 Buy Now »
2. A pretty pewter songbird-turned-teabag-rest.
No more just winging it at tea time.
Songbird Teabag Rest – $15 Buy Now »
3. A set of single-varietal honeys that are truly gourmet.
It’d make a thoughtful pairing with the teabag rest above.
American Northeast Honey Set – $34 Buy Now »
4. A wine preserver that brings the party.
These handblown glass stoppers are as useful as they are nice to look at.
Birthstone Wine Bottle Stopper – $24 Buy Now »
5. A tealight holder perfect for her meditation practice.
And for showing that she always helps keep you in balance.
Yin Yang Tealight Holder – $22 Buy Now »
6. An artful scarf that benefits not just her wardrobe, but charities as well.
Designed by a young, talented girl named Hazel, the proceeds from each scarf sold goes toward charities and research for children with disabilities.
Art of Giving Color Block Scarf – $58 Buy Now »
7. A mug complete with a mindfulness-encouraging mineral.
Choose from Clear Quartz, Tiger’s Eye, Rose Quartz, or Citrine.
Healing Stone Mugs – $24 Buy Now »
8. A necklace with a message that’ll bring a tear to her eye.
A sterling silver medallion, 22-karat gold-plated brass, and a simple yet powerful quote: “To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world.”
Mother of the World Necklace – $84 Buy Now »
9. Dice featuring go-to yoga moves—for when she wants to slow her roll.
Not a stretch to say she’ll be absolutely delighted with this gift.
10. A hand-carved sculpture that represents the unbreakable bonds of family.
Each one is crafted from a single piece of soapstone by Shona artisans in Zimbabwe.
Family Soapstone Sculptures – $72 Buy Now »
11. A set of celestial bracelets she’ll love to layer up.
For the mom who’s known to rock an arm party (or who’s particularly science-minded).
Earth and Beyond Set of 10 Bracelets – $45 Buy Now »
12. Soothing goods that’ll keep her feeling refreshed.
Self-care at its finest.
Relaxation & Restoration Kit – $37 Buy Now »
13. A handmade mug featuring a mama and baby elephant.
Show Mom you’ll always follow her lead.
Mother’s Love Mug – $38 Buy Now »
There’s more where these came from—shop now »
• See all Mother’s Day gift guides here •
these are ultimate gifts for mother day, I personally like mug featuring mama and baby elephant.
Thanks for sharing such great Ideas.