You love her… but you don’t know what to get her. Don’t fret, friend—we’ve all been there, and this year, we’re here to help. Even the toughest-to-shop-for gals will love something from our list of suggestions, whether it’s a custom-crafted heirloom cutting board or a travel pillow that’s also an infinity scarf. Read on to find just the thing.
1. Luxurious soaps part-time sommeliers will love.
Pretty, fragrant, and super soothing, these wine-scented soaps take bath time to the next level.
2. A handcrafted birdie that keeps specs safe.
She’s beauty. She’s grace. She’s got glasses on her face. What she needs is a hand-carved owl where she can perch ’em while she sleeps.
3. A notebook for the budding memoirist.
Everybody’s got a life story. Help your best gal record hers—up ’til now, anyway—with this prompt-packed clothbound journal.
4. Ten new teas to sample ASAP.
She may already dig gunpowder green, but has she even heard of genmaicha? These premium loose-leaf blends will help any tea lover expand her horizons.
5. A necklace to celebrate her kick-butt spirit.
Don’t let the glass ceiling keep her down. Do let her harness its weight to keep her papers from scattering, though.
6. A book teeming with tales of strong women.
Filled with New York Times articles commemorating decades of women’s history, this hardbound book’s an informative addition to her coffee table.
7. A scarf that doubles as a cozy pillow.
Hey, a girl’s gotta sleep, and sometimes sleep’s gotta happen on the go. This infinity scarf inflates in a jiffy, so she’ll always have somewhere to lay her head.
8. Glass sea creatures that chime in the wind.
These handcrafted jellyfish add a bit of beachy charm to any spot where there’s a breeze, whether that’s her porch or her bedroom window (when it’s warm outside, of course).
9. An easy way to elevate bargain vintages.
Look, there’s no shame in drinking boxed wine, but cardboard’s got nothing on this sleek dispenser.
10. And wall art that keeps special corks on display.
When corks become keepsakes, where do they go? Into this state-shaped display board!
11. A bag designed for on-the-go knitters.
Made from a blend of organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles, this crafty bag holds up to three balls of yarn. Bonus cuteness: It seals shut with a sheep-shaped button.
12. A beaded bracelet that holds wishes tight.
Mindfulness can be stylish, too. Encourage her to keep intentions close at hand with a bracelet that holds a written wish in its secret compartment.
13. Stemless glasses that toast her favorite city.
Whether she’s a New Yorker or an LA girl, we guarantee there’s a glass for her.
14. A cutting board etched with a special recipe.
Every winter, she makes you a loaf of Grandma’s best-ever banana bread. This year, give her the gift of the recipe etched on real cherry wood—and in Grandma’s handwriting.
15. A necklace made just for adoring moms.
One, two, three baby bugs—heck, maybe she’s even got four! Celebrate her maternal achievements with this ultra-sweet mixed metals necklace.