With more than 4,000 uncommon goods to choose from, it’s not easy to pick favorites. It’s certainly fun trying, though. Our blog team took a look through our collection of product roundups to make this list of the items that got us the most excited.
1. Jars that make growing herbs indoors easy.
Mason jars aren’t just cute, they’re also perfect planters for your hydroponic herb garden.
2. Animals that’ll keep your houseplants company.
Made from bendable brass-plated steel, these furry (and scaly!) friends adjust to hug the stems of your favorite indoor tree.
3. Glasses that link two of our favorite things: wine and the stars.
Sure, you could take a look at the stars by walking outside at night, assuming you don’t live in a big city. But these glasses make for an even more fun way to track the location of each constellation.
4. A fruit bowl that helps fruit reach peak ripeness.
Separating fruit by ripeness, each stage with its own “floor,” saves a whole lot of counter space. (Vents in the top tray help the fruits on the bottom ripen just right, too.)
5. An army of ohm.
This troop’s mission? To keep inner peace. They come packaged in a mini “studio” with a bamboo floor, and serve as a reminder to soldier through basic (yoga) training.
6. Planetary bottle stoppers that glow in the dark.
These handcrafted glass planets (and the sun!) stop your open wine bottle with celestial flair, even in the dark.
7. Porcelain planters shaped like prehistoric pals.
Who doesn’t love a little dino? Whether you’re a fan of T-Rex, long necks, or the three-horned triceratops, these planters—perfect for low-maintenance succulents—will be sure to please.
8. A stylish hanging bar cabinet that frees up floor space.
Entertain with style— even if you don’t have a ton of space—with this industrial-look bar setup.
9. Nightlights made from real gemstones.
These nightlights don’t just glow with natural beauty, they also glow when the room gets dark–and know to turn off when it’s light out. They do have that whole natural beauty thing covered, though, since each is topped with an amethyst, rose quartz, or white quartz.
10. A peanut butter sampler set that’ll leave you pining for more.
For the true PB fan, there’s no such thing as “too much.” This indulgent six-piece set comes with tasty mix-ins like snickerdoodle popcorn, toffee, and almonds.
11. The perfect babysuit for your lil’ cute-tea.
The boba graphics on this super-soft cotton babysuit are added by hand, making each extra special. The straw on the matching hat? That makes this outfit extra adorable.
12. A bedding set to help kids blastoff to dreamland.
Sometimes launching bedtime is a challenge. Thanks to this matching duvet and pillowcase set, your kiddo will be eager to initiate their next dream mission.
13. This friendly frog helps you water your plants.
If you’re lucky, you’ve probably spotted a toad or two popping up from your garden. Since tree frogs are a rarer sight, let Frankie bring the charm of the tropics to you.
14. Doughnuts to feast your eyes on.
These sweet portraits by Meghan Cochran look good enough to eat.
15. A tap that turns a melon into a keg.
What’s even more refreshing than a cool cocktail? One served right out of a melon. Just hollow out your fruit and fill with your favorite alcohol–or juice if you’re going the mocktail route–then tap and enjoy. (Tip: Turn the removed watermelon into a puree for a tasty mixer.)
16. A set of mismatched earrings for the sweet lover.
Can’t choose between popsicles and snowcones? We know which side we fall on, but we won’t give you a hard time. After all, these earrings can’t decide, either.
17. A rug that looks just like a big, lovely leaf.
No luck with houseplants? No worries; this rug adds an un-killable touch of green.