What they say: “I don’t want anything this year.” What you hear: “BUY ME SOMETHING AMAZING.” We all know someone who claims they have enough, but do they really? Not when these crowd-pleasers are still out there. We’ve collected 18 of our best bets for folks who say “no gifts, please” right here, complete with reviews from real satisfied customers. Take a gander—and happy gifting.
1. A one-of-a-kind puzzle shaped like a geode.
Created using a special algorithm and a cool, precise computer-guided laser cutter, each of these puzzles is different from the last.
2. Cocktail stirrers with lots of room for garnishes.
3. Custom coasters that show off their favorite place.
4. A bottle opener perfect for ball game fanatics.
These handy tools—made from real game-used bats—each include a unique identifying number, so you can look up the game in which yours appeared.
5. Mugs made especially for the whole family.
6. An elegant dispenser that gussies up boxed wines.
Yes, we’re serious: The wine in this eye-catching orb originally came encased in (gasp) cardboard.
7. Interactive art that forms landscapes from sand.
8. Animal friends that hang freely from houseplants.
Their flexible hands (OK, and feet) hang tight to stems, so they’re sticking around for a while.
9. Pretty glass bookends that hold flowers, too.
10. A lamp that makes saying “hello” from afar easy-peasy.
Tap your lamp to light loved ones’ lamps up and send virtual hugs whenever you want. How do they do it? It’s all in the Wi-Fi, baby.
11. Compact grow kits that couldn’t be simpler.
All they need is a bottle (check), water (check), and a little patience (be generous: check).
12. Coffee with a hint of bourbon. (Yes, please.)
13. A DIY kit that brings homemade gin within reach.
14. Portable storage for their essentials, water included.
15. Vintagesque planters with hydroponic power.
Each kit comes with a colorful jar and seeds to grow the herb of your choice.
16. A handcrafted holder for their cookbooks (or tablet).
17. Artwork that celebrates a couple’s paths crossing.
18. And a necklace to toast any trailblazing lady.