Have you ever heard your grandmother or grandfather say, “I’ve seen a lot in my day!”? The wisdom that grandparents gain over the years is certainly something they can be proud of (and pass down to you, if you listen), but seeing it all can also mean that they seem to have everything they need. So, we rounded up 12 gifts we’re pretty sure they haven’t come across before to help you find something they’ll absolutely love.
1. Stock the Family Vintage Wine Box with your grandparents’ favorite vino as a reminder of the way things tend to keep getting better with age.
2. Help Gram and Gramps show off the whole happy family this holiday season, with this personalized print. | Personalized Holiday Family Print
3. Or, help them celebrate family togetherness in a different winter setting, with Personalized Family Ski Art.
4. Grandparents always have great stories. This cloth-bound, hardcover journal is the perfect place to write them all down. | My Life Story-So Far
5. “A garden of love grows in a grandmother’s heart” and yours will certainly love the Grandmother’s Garden Necklace. 6. Whether you live close to your grandfolks or are sending warm holiday wishes from across the country, state your love with Birds and Blooms Individual State Pillows.
7. Your grandparents don’t have to be world travelers to enjoy this collection of tasty teas. | Tea from Around the World
8. And tea time with with Grandma and Grandpa can last a little longer, thanks to this Glass Teapot with Stand that keeps the freshly brewed beverage warm.
9. There’s nothing quite like Grandma’s (or Grandpa’s) cooking, so get those recipes in writing! | Heirloom Recipe Journal
10. Even if you’re all grown up, there was a time when you were their sweet little grandbaby. Remind them how sweet you still are with a Varietal Honey Flight.
11. If Mema and Granddad call a place on the lake home, vacation in a summer cabin, or have fond memories of family outings on a special shore, this custom art is sure to make them smile. | Lake Topography Art
12. Even if your grandparents don’t have a lake they love, you can still give them a gift based on a special location. | Custom Satellite Map Puzzle