This Spring we hosted a contest advertised in our catalog for our most talented customers. The contest was a call for a haiku about a bike in celebration of our new Bike Tote.
To announce the winner, and since it was so hard to decide on one, we wanted to share our favorite entries with you!
5. Click, hum. Roll quiet / across town and back again. / Pollution-‐free ride.
– David, Tennessee
4. O the dreaded hill, / you seemed so small from afar. / I have conquered you.
– Renee, California
3. Suspended in the rafters, / my bike hangs like a bat. / Lately I grow fat.
– Scott, New Jersey
2. When I tell you, “Ride,” / I mean let the wheels take you / where you least expect.
– Maya, New Jersey
1. Two-wheeled beloved, / time machine on which I am / always young, flying.
– Erica, New York Our winner!!
Thanks to everyone who participated by crafting a 5-7-5 masterpiece. To find out about our future contest, check out our catalog or follow us on Facebook.