Mother’s Day gift goals: An enthusiastic “Where’d you get that?!” Like ear-to-ear smile enthusiastic. Do the robot enthusiastic. Jump on the couch enthusiastic. (Shoes off, of course.) Here are our favorite designs you can only get at UncommonGoods.
1. A kimono that feels like a field of flowers.
Hand-embroidered blossoms float dreamily across 100% cotton, whispering, “Rela: it’s spring”
2. A jewelry dish inspired by her birthstone.
Handcrafted from stained glass, this sweet little dish is the display her jewelry deserves.
3. A sculpture with room for everyone.
Our favorite detail on this handmade copper swing: It really moves! It’s a reminder of the simple pleasures in life-like each other’s company.
4. A glass that toasts to her hometown.
Stephanie Miller created these glasses because a) she loves her hometown, Baltimore, and b) she needed a wedding gift. Which place has mom’s heart?
5. A mug that gives back to a huge cause.
Potter and animal lover JoAnn Stratakos created this series just for us-and to help give endangered animals a fighting cause. $5 of every mug sold goes to support wildlife conservation.
6. A candle inspired by her favorite flower.
Her favorite flower’s scent is paired with a jewel-toned holder inspired by that bloom’s beauty. Each is hand-blown using a vintage mold from the historic Fenton glass factory.
7. A classy wine holder for bath time.
If she believes bath time is a ritual, not a routine, she deserves this artful design. It’s accented with hand-picked beach stones.
8. Bangles personalized with special names.
Each hand-formed bracelet can be stamped with a name, date, or word up to 20 characters. Yes, that includes Puppy Von Puppleman.
9. A necklace that celebrates your inner circle.
She’s the 22k-gold vermeil ring, each kid is represented by a sterling silver one. Love is bond, ya’ll.
10. An elegant canister that stores and measures.
She can keep dry goods in sight and recipe-ready with these handcrafted canisters made from recycled wine bottles. Plus, the solid acacia wood tops are actually measuring cups!
11. A lamp that sends a little “thinking of you.”
She taps her lamp, and yours lights up. It’s a virtual hug for when you can’t be close.