Busy foodies: This one’s for you. We put together our favorite time-saving kitchen gadgets so you can chop, infuse, grate and get to the noshing sooner. Are you crazy about cheese? Do you dig empanadas? Scroll to reveal your full-bellied future.
1. Toaster bags that make gooey grilled cheese in a pop.
Melty comfort food without the mess? Slide bread and cheese (that’s all you need!) into the clever pouches, place in the toaster, and boom: a delectable treat.
2. Sheer kale and herbs in seconds.
Eating well feels so good but can be so hard to do. Don’t waste another second debating it. Have your greens and herbs prepped in seconds with this clever steel tool.
3. An all-in-one chopper for lightning fast prep.
4. Infuse EVOO with delicious herbs.
Is that cilantro in the salad dressing? Why yes, it is. Rosemary in the bread dipping oil? You bet. The top also serves as an easy measuring cap so you don’t have to sift through the silverware drawer for a teaspoon.
5. 45 seconds to omelet heaven – via the microwave.
6. This microwave popcorn popper and butter melter.
7. Hard-boiled eggs peeled in a few shakes.
8. A scoop that softens frozen-solid ice cream for easier serving.
9. Seal empanadas, turnovers, and pastries like a pro.
10. A stoneware rice cooker for foolproof, pillowy grains.