Long gone are the days when wine was reserved for fancy occasions. And that’s cause for celebration—with a big glass of wine, of course! We drink vino at tailgate parties, book club gatherings, and while binge watching our favorite shows. Wine is a beloved part of our daily lives, so we decided to pop the cork on this roundup of goodies for wine lovers. From wine soaps to bootleg totes, these products pair perfectly with a favorite bottle for a stand-out gift. While you’re at it, why not treat yourself?
1. Java with a hint of wine.
Enjoy wine in a new—and caffeinated—way. This coffee provides a taste of merlot via beans instead of booze.
2. A spray that removes even red wine stains.
You came for the wine. You left with it on your favorite white tee. Don’t worry, this all-natural spray is here to save the day.
3. A sneaky tote that lets you fill up your cup.
Take happy hour to go. There’s space for a boxed wine bag in this tote, meaning picnics, summer concerts, and beach parties just got more fun.
4. Chocolates to pair with various vintages.
As if you need an excuse: Wine and chocolate are both full of antioxidants. There are 17 of them in this box.
5. An appetizer tray that keeps your glass from tipping.
Rest easy, gesticulators: This tray keeps your vino secure and allows one hand to wave freely as you mingle.
6. Cooling pearls that won’t dilute.
These are the kinds of pearls we want to be complimented on. They make our wine cool and crisp without watering it down.
7. Art that celebrates wine and shares wit.
“Either give me more wine or leave me alone.” Rumi knows when you had a hard day. This print has pithy sayings that celebrate your love of wine in every mood.
8. A set of shimmery, stemless glasses.
How do you class up an $8 bottle? With glasses that look like magical bubbles, each hand-painted by Polish artisans.
9. Soaps that bring vino into the tub.
Admit it—you’ve dreamed of bathing in wine. Here’s a version that’s much more moisturizing (and much less ridiculous).
10. A gadget to give your least expensive wines a flavor boost.
Throw this travel aerator in your carry-on to make that airplane bottle taste like a first-class pour or take it on the go for flavorful wine, even when you’re fully grounded.
11. A punchy accompaniment to your weekend cheese board.
Phish concert? Nope, this is our kind of a jam session. Sweet and savory, handmade, and ready to (dinner) party.
12. Clever kitchen towels that suggest wine and food pairings.
Chianti and cheese pizza? Barbera and barbecue? Perfecto! Stuart Gardiner’s towel has hundreds of pairings to get the most out of every bottle.
13. Candles that repurpose upcycled wine bottles.
Wine and candlelight—like where this is going? Kelsey Paz does, too. To make these candles, she adds soy wax to wine bottle bases. You add the R&B.
14. A trivia game for true sommeliers.
Q: Is Zinfandel a “noble” grape? A: No. Is this trivia game a wine lover’s dream? Yes.
15. Socks to tell others how you really feel.
It’s been a long day and you just can’t even. Put your feet up and hope they get the message.