With more than 4,000 uncommon goods to choose from, you might need some help finding your new favorite things. Each week, we’ll round up a mix of the brand new, the tried-and-true, and our personal picks – all just for you.
1. Doughnuts to feast your eyes on.
These sweet portraits by Meghan Cochran look good enough to eat.
2. Necklaces that put a sterling silver twist on the art of origami.
We’re just wild about this wearable animal origami.
3. An accessories set that adds worldly beauty to your bathroom.
With handmade ceramics and textiles from India, Mexico, and Tunisia, this bath accessories set adds a touch of color–and a bundle of charm–to your vanity counter.
4. This chili-infused honey could be called awesome sauce.
Yes, we’ve sampled this sweet, sticky, spicy goodness. Yes, it is as good as it sounds!
Kids are curious and they tend to like cuddly things. This plush patient is just what the tiny doctor ordered.
6. A handy sailcloth cube that harnesses sunlight.
Solar-powered, compact, and surprisingly bright, the SolarPuff is perfect for camping or stashing in your glove box or survival kit in case of an actual emergency. It even has a strobe setting, so it’ll also come in handy in a party emergency.
7. The stainless steel solution to your warm beer woes.
If you’re a dog owner, one of these three things is true. 1.) Your pup loves sitting perfectly still and letting you dump water on his head. 2.) You really enjoy getting drenched by your pet. 3.) The Aquapaw will make bath time better, for you and your favorite fur ball.