You gotta love a mom who, when she wants something, goes right ahead and gets it. Except when, well, it’s the time of the year for you to get her something she wants. (Ahem, Mother’s Day is on May 13th.) Don’t worry, though. We see your claim that she already has everything and raise you this: a phone-charging bracelet, hand-blown glass jellyfish that wave in the wind, and a whole bunch of other unexpected gifts.
1. An enchanting wind chime with an under-the-sea theme.
A find this pretty really takes the sting out of M-Day shopping, right?
2. An elephant mug that supports a larger cause.
Each mug sold = $5 donated to the PAMS foundation, which protects wilderness habitats for animals in Tanzania.
3. Decadent brownies with a meaningful mission.
Aside from tasting delicious (these are the only brownies Ben & Jerry’s uses in their ice cream), these sweets also support Greyston Bakery’s Open Hiring mission—that is, to provide jobs to people regardless of their past circumstances.
4. An artful take on the mother of all sea creatures.
Whale, whale, whale, look what we have here. Your mom and this piece are sure to get along swimmingly.
5. Stylish candles that won’t lose their unusual shape.
The wick burns down a well in the middle, so no need to worry about melt-age.
6. A serving board that’ll rock her dinner party world.
See, you found something perfect for your music-loving mama. No need to fret. (Get it?)
7. A minimalist bracelet that doubles as a phone charger.
Form meets (the most important in our digital age) function.
8. A framed print for the mom who appreciates fine art—and fine puns.
Does she take her time with cream and sugar?
9. Cards for feminist moms who aren’t afraid of fun and games.
Playing the old “woman card” again, eh? No, really—this deck features detailed portraits of trailblazing American women throughout history.
10. The. Prettiest. Puzzle. Ever.
Stuck between a rock and a… really cool puzzle.
11. Chocolate covered pretzels with a culinary twist.
With flavors like toffee, birthday cake, cookies and cream, and more, maybe you ought to get a set for yourself, too. Y’know, taste test them first.
12. A serving solution that’s truly out of this world.
The most compliment-worthy bowl this side of the Milky Way Galaxy.
13. An art piece that’ll put her phone’s camera roll on display.
Let her show off her inner nomad.
14. A custom print that immortalizes your cutest childhood catchphrases.
Remember that time you were four and called spaghetti “psghetti”? Mom sure does.
15. Mugs with everyone in the fam’s mugs on ’em.
Coffee time at your next family gathering just got a whole lot cuter.
16. A true gem of a catchall dish.
Choose the one that matches her birthstone (she’ll appreciate it all year round).
17. A screen-printed summation of what makes Mom great.
A little bit of worry, a heaping serving of joy, and a whole lot of mixed feelings, all secured by a membrane of adoration.
18. An earthy necklace for every letter of the alphabet.
We’ll spell it out for you: there’s no way she won’t absolutely love this one.