You gotta love a mom who, when she wants something, goes right ahead and gets it. Except when, well, it’s the time of the year for you to get her something she wants. (Ahem, Mother’s Day is on May 13th.) Don’t worry, though. We see your claim that she already has everything and raise you this: a phone-charging bracelet, hand-blown glass jellyfish that wave in the wind, and a whole bunch of other unexpected gifts.
1. An enchanting wind chime with an under-the-sea theme.
A find this pretty really takes the sting out of M-Day shopping, right?
Glass Jellyfish Chimes – $60 Buy Now »
2. An elephant mug that supports a larger cause.
Each mug sold = $5 donated to the PAMS foundation, which protects wilderness habitats for animals in Tanzania.
Protect the Elephants Mug – $40 Buy Now »
3. Decadent brownies with a meaningful mission.
Aside from tasting delicious (these are the only brownies Ben & Jerry’s uses in their ice cream), these sweets also support Greyston Bakery’s Open Hiring mission—that is, to provide jobs to people regardless of their past circumstances.
Benevolent Brownies – $35 Buy Now »
4. An artful take on the mother of all sea creatures.
Whale, whale, whale, look what we have here. Your mom and this piece are sure to get along swimmingly.
Fantastic Whale Wall Sculpture – $75 Buy Now »
5. Stylish candles that won’t lose their unusual shape.
The wick burns down a well in the middle, so no need to worry about melt-age.
Architectural Candles – $35 Buy Now »
6. A serving board that’ll rock her dinner party world.
See, you found something perfect for your music-loving mama. No need to fret. (Get it?)
Jammin’ Serving Board – $17-84 Buy Now »
7. A minimalist bracelet that doubles as a phone charger.
Form meets (the most important in our digital age) function.
Phone Charging Bracelet – $149 Buy Now »
8. A framed print for the mom who appreciates fine art—and fine puns.
Does she take her time with cream and sugar?
Take Your Time – $60-115 Buy Now »
9. Cards for feminist moms who aren’t afraid of fun and games.
Playing the old “woman card” again, eh? No, really—this deck features detailed portraits of trailblazing American women throughout history.
“Woman Card” Playing Deck – $20 Buy Now »
10. The. Prettiest. Puzzle. Ever.
Stuck between a rock and a… really cool puzzle.
11. Chocolate covered pretzels with a culinary twist.
With flavors like toffee, birthday cake, cookies and cream, and more, maybe you ought to get a set for yourself, too. Y’know, taste test them first.
Gourmet Chocolate Covered Pretzels – $30 Buy Now »
12. A serving solution that’s truly out of this world.
The most compliment-worthy bowl this side of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Saturn Glass Sculptural Bowl – $150 Buy Now »
13. An art piece that’ll put her phone’s camera roll on display.
Let her show off her inner nomad.
Personalized Travel Tags Photo Art: Color – $65-85 Buy Now »
14. A custom print that immortalizes your cutest childhood catchphrases.
Remember that time you were four and called spaghetti “psghetti”? Mom sure does.
Kid Quotes Custom Wall Art – $55-100 Buy Now »
15. Mugs with everyone in the fam’s mugs on ’em.
Coffee time at your next family gathering just got a whole lot cuter.
Personalized Family Mugs – $30-160 Buy Now »
16. A true gem of a catchall dish.
Choose the one that matches her birthstone (she’ll appreciate it all year round).
Birth Month Mini Dish – $44 Buy Now »
17. A screen-printed summation of what makes Mom great.
A little bit of worry, a heaping serving of joy, and a whole lot of mixed feelings, all secured by a membrane of adoration.
Anatomy of a Mother’s Heart Screen Print – $40 Buy Now »
18. An earthy necklace for every letter of the alphabet.
We’ll spell it out for you: there’s no way she won’t absolutely love this one.
A to Z Letter Necklaces – $78 Buy Now »
The impossible is possible—shop more unique gifts here »
• See all Mother’s Day gift guides here •