Red and green? We’re campaigning to change Christmas’ official colors to red and white. Show the wine lover on your list that you appreciate their generosity—and their generous pours.
1. A wall-mounted opener that pop bottles in one easy pull.
Made from a reclaimed wine barrel, this opener makes un-corking quick, so you can get to the good stuff already.
2. Socks that broadcast your beverage needs.
Put these cozy socks on, prop your feet up, and wait for a filled glass to magically appear.
3. All-natural soaps with notes from your favorite varietals.
Lather up in chardonnay with hints of citrus, pinot noir paired with plums, and two other delicious blends.
4. An artful keepsake made of corks from unforgettable nights.
The birthday Burgundy, the anniversary Syrah—these memories deserve better than the kitchen drawer.
5. A dispenser that gives boxed wine a classy upgrade.
Keeps what we love about boxed wine (bag, dispenser) and upgrades what we don’t (the box).
6. A license plate that keeps your wine cool.
Because the love of your state runs as deep as your pours.
7. A wine stopper that celebrates your birth month in style.
Made of hand-blown glass, each vibrant stopper celebrates being born… and opening a third bottle.
8. Proper wine glasses that stick into the sand or grass.
Stake your claim to a spill-free, unbreakable sipping experience.
9. A tote that makes moving wine essentials a breeze.
Taking the party outside (or in) is as smooth as a nice chianti with this hand-woven caddy and glasses.
10. A one-of-a-kind party platter that was once a wine bottle.
Wine bottles get to join the party once again, this time as servers for your party snacks. Cork-topped cheese knife included.
11. Small-batch preserves that pair fruits and spices with reds and whites.
Go sweet or go savory, then go spread these on everything: cheese, baguette, or the best PB&J ever created.
12. Freezable “cubes” that chill your wine to its ideal sipping temperature.
Help prevent senseless warm wine tragedies—these’ll keep the Chard cold and the Merlot like it was just plucked from the cellar.
13. Wine glasses that turn sipping into a symphony.
Pour to the desired note, run a finger around the rim, and admire your first-chair sensibilities. Freebird!
14. Towels that offer 3,808 possible pairings for wine and food.
Does Pinot go with pesto? Will Merlot cut the mustard? Only the towels will tell.
15. A wine rack made from a ski that’s taken its last run.
Each is one-of-a-kind, making it a lovely Swiss chalet-warming gift. Just be sure to invite us, too.
16. Cork-inspired candles that turn wine bottles into warm lighting.
Light all 12 at once for a dramatic dinner party scene, or one at a time for some date night romance.