This summer has been FULL of joyous occasions. Weddings, baby showers, birthdays! So much fun and happiness. But the hard part about all these celebrations? The gifts! Finding the right present can be so stressful.
Over the years, I’ve found one foolproof gift: artwork. Artwork is always unique, thoughtful, and memorable no matter what the occasion. I mean, who wouldn’t want an awesome new print for their wall? Plus giving artwork will earn you some major cool points. Promise.
Not sure where to start? Here are some of my favorite works from the Uncommon Artist Gallery organized by occasion…
01. Storks by Denise Fiedler
02. Building Blocks Personalized Art by Alexander Doll
03. Bubbles by Andrea Doss
01. Love Carries All by Zlatka Paneva
02. Custom Cross Stitch Portrait by Elizabeth Dabczynski
03. Personalized Couple Tandem Bike by Patrica Carlin
01. Beach by Yao Cheng
02. Going to See My Baby Blue by Allison Glancey and Craig Seder
03. Do What You Want by Jessica Swift
01. All the Mountains in Colorado by James Gulliver Hancock
02. AIGA/NY 30th Anniversary Poster by Maira Kalman
03. Rocky Mountain Daybreak Bison by Dolan Geiman
Check out more gift-worthy artwork in the Uncommon Artist Gallery!
[…] Whether it’s a baby shower or a birthday, Erin of ArtSocial has some great ideas of how to give art as a gift. […]