Chemistry of Love

1 to 33 (of 33) 
Page 1 of 1
  • The Aromatherapy Shower Kit

    The Aromatherapy Shower Kit

    $24.00 - $39.95

    (52)
  • Big Personality Desk Signs

    Big Personality Desk Signs

    $28.00

    (47)
  • Equation Geek Watch

    Equation Geek Watch

    $68.00

    (102)
  • Brainstrings

    Brainstrings

    $17.00

    (93)
  • Molecular Gastronomy Kit - Cuisine

    Molecular Gastronomy Kit - Cuisine

    $49.00 - $65.00

    (164)
  • Math Formulas Tie

    Math Formulas Tie

    $49.00

    (66)
  • Periodic Table Building Blocks

    Periodic Table Building Blocks

    $32.95

    (109)
  • Planet Lollipops

    Planet Lollipops

    $30.00

    (95)
  • Molecular Mixology Kit - Mojito Set

    Molecular Mixology Kit - Mojito Set

    $30.00

    (25)
  • Life by Definition Beer Glasses - Set of 4

    Life by Definition Beer Glasses - Set of 4

    $35.00

    (11)
  • Latitude Longitude Pendant

    Customizable Latitude Longitude Pendant

    $175.00

    (175)
  • Constellation Mug

    Constellation Mug

    $12.95

    (68)
  • Sea of Love

    Sea of Love

    $30.00 - $100.00

    (3)
  • Left Brain, Right Brain Bookends

    Left Brain, Right Brain Bookends

    $68.00

    (7)
  • HTML Beer Glasses - Set of 2

    HTML Beer Glasses - Set of 2

    $25.00

    (33)
  • Genetic Code Glasses - Set of 2

    Genetic Code Glasses - Set of 2

    $32.00

    (55)
  • Venn Diagram Serving Platter

    Venn Diagram Serving Platter

    $40.00

    (116)
  • Binary I Love You Vintage Print

    Binary I Love You Vintage Print

    $38.00

    (16)
  • Titanium Multi-Tool Collar Stays

    Titanium Multi-Tool Collar Stays

    $34.00

    (78)
  • Lil' Mib (Message in a Box)

    Lil' Mib (Message in a Box)

    $66.00

    (10)
  • i eight sum pi dish

    i eight sum pi dish

    $45.00

    (60)
  • Anatomical Heart Pendant

    Anatomical Heart Pendant

    $180.00

    (39)
  • Silver USB Cufflinks

    2 left! Silver USB Cufflinks

    $100.00

    (6)
  • Periodic Table of Elements Tie

    Periodic Table of Elements Tie

    $49.00

    (15)
  • Meteor Showers Meteorite Necklace

    Meteor Showers Meteorite Necklace

    $68.00

    (30)
  • Magnetic Motion Lamp

    Magnetic Motion Lamp

    $75.00

    (5)
  • Wine Aroma Tasting Set

    Wine Aroma Tasting Set

    $40.00

    (8)
  • Latitude Longitude Cufflinks

    Customizable Latitude Longitude Cufflinks

    $195.00

    (29)
  • Heart Venn Diagram Linocut Print

    Heart Venn Diagram Linocut Print

    $30.00

    (3)
  • Latitude Longitude Bracelet

    Customizable Latitude Longitude Bracelet

    $175.00

    (11)
  • Love Equation Necklace

    Customizable Love Equation Necklace

    $185.00

    (2)
  • We Have Chemistry Terrarium

    We Have Chemistry Terrarium

    $150.00

    (8)
  • Flying Saucer + Alien Family

    Flying Saucer + Alien Family

    $275.00

    (0)
1 to 33 (of 33) 
 
Page 1 of 1

Related Products
Scent-ational. Lift your spirits and step into a ...
Description:
Scent-ational. Lift your spirits and step into a more centered space with the ancient transporting powers of aromatherapy. Laura Benko blends the highest quality, therapeutic-grade essential oils into meditative medleys that each sets a specific tone or mood. Mist your ...
Love In High Gear. A bicycle artwork built ...
Description:
Love In High Gear. A bicycle artwork built for two. Celebrate a couple of bike lovers with George Roumanas's Ayous wood shadowbox display. He breathes life into molten bronze by sculpting the warm-hued metal into a pair of sweethearts taking ...
Don't be Afraid of the Dark. 95% of ...
Description:
Don't be Afraid of the Dark. 95% of cacao beans are garden variety. These infused, small-batch Italian chocolate bars are made from the other 5%. From bean to bar, each is crafted from ethically and sustainably grown cacao and exquisitely ...
Delicious DIY. You're in for a treat with ...
Description:
Delicious DIY. You're in for a treat with this easy-to-use kit that allows you to make a box of melt-in-your-mouth chocolate truffles at home. Once the organic dark chocolate morsels are melted using either your stovetop or microwave, amateur chocolatiers ...
Mates of the Art. Jacqueline Schmidt assembles couples ...
Description:
Mates of the Art. Jacqueline Schmidt assembles couples from land, sea, and sky in her print that proves that true love can be found anywhere, anytime, but only between a few very special species. We know wolves run in packs, ...

Meet your expert gift guide

Find geeky gifts for your nerdy Valentine.