I was highly disappointed with this product. The pillow was very stiff and the bumps falsely lead you to believe that they give the pillow "massage" characteristics. It is lumpy and uncomfortable. Not only that, but the bulkiness made it unsafe for our microwave (it got stuck and caught fire). Now it's going in the trash, and i'll be replacing my microwave. It did smell good, as promised. If you are looking fot a decorative, lavender smelling objece then this is for you.
the scent is wonderful. i like that the cover can be removed for cleaning. however, the profile is a bit too high and not comfortable enough to use for extended periods.
Fort Worth, TX