Infused Italian Chocolate Flight

Go beyond garden variety cacao with this bean-to-bar chocolate flight.

$35.00

Don't be Afraid of the Dark

95% of cacao beans are garden variety. These infused, small-batch Italian chocolate bars are made from the other 5%. From bean to bar, each is crafted from ethically and sustainably grown cacao and exquisitely packaged to make a lovely gift. The chocolate is blended so that its distinctive flavor notes complement infused ingredients such as bergamot and Mandarin orange.

The sea salt bar is made with Guérande salt, whose sweetness and aroma complements the fresh banana and citrus notes of the milk chocolate. The chili pepper-infused bar contains dark chocolate with fruity notes for a sublime pairing. Free from artificial and GMO ingredients, the entire flight features:

Peperoncino highlights the nutty notes of Teyuna cacao, punctuated the subtle, aromatic spiciness of chili pepper.

Mandarino pairs dark chocolate with the bright, sweet flavor of Mandarin orange essential oil.

Bergamotto balances dark chocolate with the aromatic Earl Grey quality of Calabria bergamot essential oil.

Speziato interprets the ancient Aztec tradition of spicing chocolate by lacing dark cacao with pink peppercorn, mace, and cinnamon.

Latte sal mixes Arriba cacao, milk, and sweet, aromatic Guérande salt, yielding hints of banana, citrus, and caramel.

Set of five 50g bars. Made in Italy.

Measurements
Five 50g bars
Notes
Ingredients by Flavor:

60% Dark Chocolate with Chili Pepper: cocoa mass, cane sugar, cocoa butter, chili pepper, soy lecithin
72% Dark Chocolate with Tangerine: cocoa mass, cane sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, tangerine essential oil
72% Dark Chocolate with Bergamot: cocoa mass, cane sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, bergamot essential oil
72% Dark Chocolate with Spices: cocoa mass, cane sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, pink peppercorn, mace, cinnamon
Sea Salt Milk Chocolate: cane sugar, cocoa butter, whole powdered milk, cocoa mass, Guerande salt, soy lecithin

This item may contain traces of nuts and other popular allergens.
Item ID
44604

Still haven't found the details you're looking for? Check out our Product Q&A!

This is a made-to-order item. If you order today your item will ship no later than 9/28/2017.

At this time, this item cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes or to APO/FPO or US Territories. Contact custom@uncommongoods.com with any questions.

Please note: This item is not available to ship outside of the U.S.

you might also like

Related Products
Both Hands Clapping. Guilty pleasures? Not these brownies. ...
Description:
Both Hands Clapping. Guilty pleasures? Not these brownies. Sure, they're sinfully rich, with indulgently buttery, fudgy flavors: classic chocolate fudge, vegan fudge, brown sugar blondie with chocolate chips, and snickerdoodle. But go ahead and treat yourself: every bite helps a ...
Sweets, Straight Up. Too long you've been enjoying ...
Description:
Sweets, Straight Up. Too long you've been enjoying your favorite nightcaps and chocolate separately. Not anymore, folks. Allow us to introduce these cocktail-themed chocolate bars generously spiked with boozy flavors. Nosh on four rich combinations (two bars each) including: Bourbon ...
Evening Sprinkles Expected. When was the last time ...
Description:
Evening Sprinkles Expected. When was the last time sugarplum fairies from the Land of the Sweets hovered about your head, curtseying in their tiny tutus? Suzi Sheffield's magically delicious set of two sugar combos can help make it happen (metaphorically ...
Four-Bar Introduction. When the Mayans first discovered the ...
Description:
Four-Bar Introduction. When the Mayans first discovered the magical beans inside cocoa pods over a thousand years ago, they probably never imagined equally magical things like peanut butter or salted caramel. Award-winning chef Daniel Herskovic pairs high quality dark chocolate ...
California Crunching. When Bill Waiste and Rachel Flores ...
Description:
California Crunching. When Bill Waiste and Rachel Flores craft their delicious butter crunch they mix in a special ingredient: The charm of the old Pacific Ocean Park in Santa Monica. Sweet and buttery with a thrilling drop of unique flavor, ...