A happier mouth might just start with an ancient tradition called oil pulling. According to traditional Ayurveda beliefs, when oil is swished (kavala graha), it can pull toxins from the mouth and body leading to improved oral and overall health. While it was originally used before modern dentistry, today the practice may complement your toothbrushing routine by freshening breath and strengthening gums. Start with a bamboo spoonful of the raw peppermint coconut oil. This oil is made using a special cold-press method that takes three hours and requires 12 coconuts, resulting in a top-quality extraction that retains all of the nutrients of the raw fruit. Vigorously swish it around in your mouth for between five and twenty minutes, then spit the oil into a trash can and brush as normal. Add a touch of lip balm for an irresistibly fresh finish. Made by independent farmers who harvest wild coconuts from the jungles of Vietnam.
Kit includes: Bamboo Spoon, 8.5 oz jar Raw Coconut Oil, .5 oz Lip Balm
- Will not harm enamel on teeth like other acidic coconut oils
- Contains no toxic solvents, chemicals or fillers
- Will not harm fillings or dental work
- Peppermint essential oil adds fresh flavor unlike plain coconut oil.
How To Use:
- Swish one tablespoon for five to twenty minutes.
- Spit in the trash can rinse, then brush teeth as normal.
- Do not gargle or swallow.
- Suggested use: two to three times a week.
100% Raw Coconut Oil
Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Notes: Melting is completely normal and will not change the quality of your product in any way. Coconut oil melts above 76 degrees and will re-solidify under 76 degrees. To return it to its original state, just simply put it an area that is below 76 degrees or refrigerate it until solid.