mixed metals gold ringby Fernanda Sibilia $98.00
- the story
Argentinian jewelry designer Fernanda Sibilia brings the flair of traditional Latin American handicraft to her rustic, hand-hammered metal pieces. To make this warm, mixed-metals ring, she deftly shapes brass threads into delicate rings of varying thickness and then electroplates select pieces with lustrous gold and warm copper. She then lets the magic of oxidation give select rings a one-of-a-kind patina that varies in hue from dark umber to creamy sea green. To finish, the seven unique yet harmonious rings are strung onto a delicate gilded brass bar that clever keeps the rings in line. Handcrafted in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Make it a set! Pair this ring with the Mixed Metals Hinged Cuff and Necklace.
Click here to view Ring & Belt Sizing Chart.
Unfortunately, this item cannot ship outside of the United States at this time.
- Item ID
- Made from
- gold plated brass, patina, Copper plated brass
- Whole ring sizes: 6, 7, 8
- Care: Please avoid direct contact with water (salt or fresh), excessive perspiration, and chemicals such as chlorine, sulfur, perfume, detergent, chemical agents, cosmetics or oxidizing cleaning products such as dishwashing liquids. Excessive light, heat or moisture will deteriorate the quality of the plating on the metal. The metal may darken or tarnish with normal wear. After each use, gently wipe with a soft cloth and store in a jewelry box or in a fabric pouch. Do not wipe the metal surface with a polishing cloth because excessive polishing may rub off the plating and is not recommended.
- the maker
Crafting each piece entirely by hand, Fernanda Sibilia creates beautiful, easy to wear jewelry that combines functionality with craft. Particular care and attention is paid to the finish of the metals used, highlighting unusual colors, textures, and patinas. Utilizing a vibrant mix of color, the handmade nature means each piece is unique. Fernanda is inspired by organic 20th century design, traditional Latin American jewelry, and the materials she works with.
Visit the blog to learn more about Fernanda and her work!
embossed patina earrings$85.00
embossed patina hinged cuff$145.00
cerro statement necklace$120.00
trio mixed metals earrings$65.00
modernist circles cuff$180.00
golden sunset earrings$82.00
rustling leaves necklace$98.00
rustling leaves earrings$85.00
swirling circles cuff$160.00
patina twist cuff$140.00
mixed metals bar necklace$85.00
mixed metals hinged cuff$115.00
You might also like…
Mixed Metals Hinged Cuff $115.00
Mixed Metals Bar Necklace $85.00
Reed Tiny Ring $93.00
Waterfall Ring $175.00
Diamond Cobblestone Wedding Band $540.00
Tiny Village Stacking Rings $124.00
Trio Mixed Metals Earrings $65.00
Swirling Circles Cuff $160.00
Solitaire Pebble Ring $158.00
Unity Wedding Ring $495.00
- q & a
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dyes Green Your Skin
- Formal Occasions
- Night Out
Comments about MIXED METALS GOLD RING:
The ring looks beautiful with very hipster clothes. It's super artsy and you can tell is good quality. Soon I will buy the earrings!!
- Was this a gift?:
- No, No
- Who was the recipient of this product?:
- For what occasion did you purchase this product?:
- Valentine’s Day