Forget love poems or romantic movies. We all know the real turn-on is food. For centuries, cultures the world over have identified certain foods as aphrodisiacs, from oysters to asparagus - and don't forget chocolate!
With over 200 pages of history and recipes, covering nineteen sensual foods, this is your full service, culinary guide to spicing up your love life. Hardcover, with full color illustrations, and photos just sexy enough that you'll have to show all of your friends. Written and designed by Martha Hopkins and Randall Lockridge. Printed in China.
Indulge in recipes such as:
- Chocolate-almond truffles
- Come-to-Jamaica wings
- Artichoke pizza with feta and thyme
- Rosemary-manchego scones
- Cornish hens with strawberry-balsamic sauce
- Crab quesadillas with ripe peach salsa
- Wine-soaked cherries and pears over pound cake
This item has been discontinued. When it sells out, it will no longer be available. We apologize for any inconvenience.