COMPOST PILE BABYSUIT
Change The World
They may not be speaking yet, but even the youngest environmentalists can make a green statement (or brown, depending on what they had for lunch) with this hilarious organic cotton infant BabysuitTM outfit . Deadpan and clever, "Ask me about my compost pile" is sure to provide the world with lots of laughter. Organic cotton printed with Soy inks. Made in India.
Read about the benefits of Organic Farming.
This item has been discontinued. When it sells out, it will no longer be available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Item ID: 16635
- Materials: water-based ink, organic cotton
- Ages 0 to 6 mos. Machine wash.
What's so great about organic farming?
- It eliminates unnatural herbicides and pesticides
- It uses biodegradable and natural fertilizers
- It follows crop rotation standards and soil management procedures
- It undergoes specific harvesting procedures See all creations.
Organic Toadstool Rattles
Pee Pee Teepees
Love My Microscope Babysuits
Flavor Infuser Water Bottle
Mother & Daughter Letter Book
Birth Month Flower Necklace
Portable iPhone Charger
Himalayan Salt Tequila Glasses- Set of 4
Toggle Switch Plate
Marimo Moss Ball Light Bulb Aquarium
Story of the Earth Set of 7 Bracelets