- the story
Make learning manners fun with a game that teaches children social and dining etiquette and polite manners in a fun and interactive way. Made in China.
Through the funny and blundering adventures of Becky, Bobby, Brenda, and Billy Blunder, the manners game "Blunders" teaches children good behavior through 300 questions.
Through the Blunders game kids will learn:
- Table Manners and Dining Etiquette
- Confident Introductions
- Gracious Host and Guest Skills
- To Show Respect and Kindness to Others
- Telephone Manners, and so much more!
A great family game that helps parents instill life-long values in their children.
Blunders just won the 2009 Game of the Year award from Creative Child Magazine and also won eight 2008 prestigious National Toy Awards!
- iParenting Media
- Dr. Toy
- Creative Child Preferred Choice
- National Parenting Center
- Mr. Dad Seal Of Approval
- The Toy Man Editor's Choice
- The Toy Man Award of Excellence
- The Toy Man Seal of Approval
- Item ID
- Made from
- 100% recycled paper label stock
- 11" x 11"
- Ages 5 to 10. Two to eight players.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
You might also like…
Smartphone Projector $27.00
Scratch Map $20.00
What I Love About You by Me Book $10.00
Define Bottle $25.00
Molecular Gastronomy Kit - Cuisine $65.00
Whiskey Wedge $14.95
City Map Glass $12.50
Personalized Whiskey Barrel $200.00
Tea To Go $35.00
Toggle Switch Plate $50.00
- q & a