Culinary Finds by City Harvest
This collection of kitchen and culinary items comes hand-picked by representatives at City Harvest, the world’s first food rescue organization, dedicated to feeding the nearly 2 million New Yorkers. This year alone, City Harvest’s fleet of trucks will drive more than 200,000 miles – nearly 10 times around the equator – rescuing and delivering 46 million pounds of food to a network of more than 500 community food programs. These products were chosen for their functionality and relatedness to City Harvest’s food rescue mission.
Select City Harvest as your Better to Give partner at checkout through June 29th, and UncommonGoods will donate $1 to support their efforts of ending hunger in communities throughout New York City, where nearly 1 in 5 people are food insecure. Each dollar will help feed four hungry New Yorkers.
- stackable lunch pot $24.00
- herb keeper $22.99
- micro-green kits $48.00
- fresh air compost collector $8.00
- molecular gastronomy kit - cuisine $49.00 - 65.00
- grow your own marinara kit $29.00
- pallet wood recipe box $140.00
- soup and crackers bowl $25.00
- press and measure herb infuser $20.00
- row boat serving bowl with wood serving utensils $65.00
- ooma bowl $25.00
- garlic rocker $15.00