Bryan Welch's Uncommon Green Gift Guide
I love doorknobs, wall hooks and coasters made of stone. The feel of the rock, and its durability, confers a feeling of quality to a home and connects my family and our guests to nature in a compelling way.
Ancient coins bring the same feeling of quality and a connection to an important human legacy. Our own legacy is compelling represented in beautiful upcycled products, testament to a conservationist ethic that our generation invented and younger generations have expended into elegant and fashionable realms of design, decor and fashion.
Bryan and his wife, Carolyn, raise organic, grass-fed cattle, sheep and goats on a 50-acre farm near Lawrence, Kansas.
He serves on the boards of directors of the Magazine Publishers of America, the Social Venture Network and the Down Home Ranch Foundation.
- mini sea stone wall hook
- diy shower curtain
- tibetan lion earrings
- reclaimed textile spool wine rack
- man coasters - set of 4
- wine bottle tea light holder $60.00
- wine cork candles - set of 12
- recycled wine bottle platters $16.99
- bonsai forest
- seat buckle belts- ford $20.00
- upcycled wool trapper hat
- bike tube travel dopp kit $29.00
- bike chain bowl $84.00
- bike tread belt $32.00
- recycled bike tube eastlake laptop case
- reclaimed t-shirt fringe scarf