Bryan Welch's Uncommon Green Gift Guide
Ancient coins bring the same feeling of quality and a connection to an important human legacy. Our own legacy is compelling represented in beautiful upcycled products, testament to a conservationist ethic that our generation invented and younger generations have expended into elegant and fashionable realms of design, decor and fashion.
Bryan and his wife, Carolyn, raise organic, grass-fed cattle, sheep and goats on a 50-acre farm near Lawrence, Kansas.
He serves on the boards of directors of the Magazine Publishers of America, the Social Venture Network and the Down Home Ranch Foundation.
- mini sea stone wall hook $30.00
- diy shower curtain $38.00
- tibetan lion earrings $72.00
- reclaimed textile spool wine rack $275.00
- man coasters - set of 4 $44.00
- wine bottle tea light holder $60.00
- wine cork candles - set of 12 $28.00
- recycled wine bottle platters $16.99
- bonsai forest $42.50
- seat buckle belts- ford $20.00
- upcycled wool trapper hat $35.00
- bike tube travel dopp kit $29.00
- bike chain bowl $84.00
- bike tread belt $32.00
- recycled bike tube eastlake laptop case $44.00
- reclaimed t-shirt fringe scarf $28.00