Virtual Flea Market Picks from Artists & Fleas
We tend to live and breathe markets. We love them not only because of the people we meet but for the stories that we hear. Markets are teeming with stories and they're often the best place to get immersed in a local culture. While our tour of the virtual marketplace of UncommonGoods didn't necessarily allow us to touch and feel, it definitely tickled our sense of wanderlust and the thrill of discovering new things. Our choices were the result of us recreating some of that accidental or circumstantial experience of discovering great new design and the stories contained within.
Beginning this June, Artists & Fleas will open a Manhattan market outpost located inside Chelsea Market on the corner of 10th Avenue and West 15th Street open daily throughout the Summer season.
- southern bourbon stout beer brewing kit $20.00 - 45.00
- double wine tote - cities
- headphone cufflinks $69.00
- stacking line necklace
- record bowls $25.00
- upcycled mail sack ipad case $55.00
- authentic stadium seat cufflinks $170.00 - 200.00
- guitar string bracelets $10.00
- wood tie
- upcycled tent dopp kit $38.00
- recycled carafe and glass
- vintage map and dictionary earrings