benefits of composting
- Up to two-thirds of most household trash can be composted.
- Making compost lightens your garbage and keeps it from smelling.
- Composting reduces the need for more landfills.
- Homemade compost is a free and chemical-free fertilizer for your garden.
- Compost improves all soils - it opens up clay soils and hold moisture and nutrients in light and sandy soils, reducing the need to water and fertilize.
- Compost helps make healthy soils and healthy soils lead to healthy plants and thus, healthier animals and people.
$12.00 - $48.00